PUBLIC NOTICE INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN A TWELVE (12) MONTH NKANGALA DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY LGSETA ACCREDITED LEARNERSHIP IN WELDING, PLUMBING, ROAD WORKS, BUILDING, AND CIVIL CONSTRUTION
Nkangala District Municipality hereby invites 500 unemployed youth between the ages of 18 to 35 years who are eager and willing to participate in the undermentioned accredited Learnership Intervention
All successful candidates will be appointed on a twelve (12) month LGSETA Learnership Contract and will receive an R2 500.00 [Two Thousand Five Hundred Rand] stipend for the duration of the Learnership.
- Applicants must be unemployed South African citizens between the ages of 18 – 35, living within Nkangala District Municipality.
- In possession of a Grade 12 certificate, with a pass in English.
- Medically fit.
- Must have a clear criminal record.
- Not be studying or involved in another learnership opportunity.
- Willing to go through theoretical and practical learning components.
- Having a valid driver’s license shall serve as an added advantage
Applicants must submit their application letter clearly specifying the Learning Intervention they are applying for enclosing a CV, and duly certified copies of the Applicant’s ID, Driver’s License, and Matric Certificate, and deliver the said application in the Youth Managers Offices of the Emakhazeni Local Municipality, Steve Tshwete Local Municipality, Emalahleni Local Municipality, Victor Khanye Local Municipality, Thembisile Hani Local Municipality, and Dr. JS Moroka Local Municipality, on or before 13:00 pm on Friday, 12th May 2023.
Allocation per Local Municipality shall be as follows:
|LOCAL MUNICIPALITY||WELDING||PLUMBING||ROAD WORKS||BUILDING & CIVIL CONSTR.||TOTAL|
|DR JS MOROKA||–||30||35||35||100|