MPUMALANGA PROVINCIAL LEGISLATURE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
The Mpumalanga Provincial Legislature hereby invites previously disadvantaged
and currently unemployed graduates who meet the minimum requirements to
apply for enrolment in the Internship Programme for the duration of a twelve
(12) months period as shown below:
The Internship programme is offered for a period of twelve (12) months.
All applicants will be required to sign a contract which is not renewable and shall
be placed within Mpumalanga Provincial Legislature for the duration of the programme.
Remuneration: All successful candidates will be given a stipend of R6 000 per
Who is eligible to apply?
• Unemployed graduates in a possession of a National Diploma or Degree in specified field of study.
• All applicants should reside within Mpumalanga Province.
• The appointment is subject to verification of qualifications.
• Applicants should NOT have participated in any internship programme before.
• Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• A driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
How to apply?
NOTE: Applications must be submitted on form Z.83, obtainable from any Public
Service Department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of ID and qualifications. Please forward your application quoting the
relevant reference number, to:
The Secretary Mpumalanga Provincial Legislature Private Bag X11289, Mbombela
Hand delivered to Baobab Building No. 1 Government Boulevard; Legislature & Government Complex; Riverside Park Ext 2; Mbombela or e-mailed to
[email protected] (Only one attachment per application).
If you do not hear from us within thirty (30) days after the closing date, please
regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence is limited to shortlisted
applicants only.Late or faxed applications will not be considered.
Enquiries: Mr Xolani Mlambo at 013 766 1210
Closing Date: 15 July 2022