Mpumalanga Press is a provincial media house that was established on 01 April 2015, it is distributed to all rural and urban communities of KwaNdebele which covers both Thembisile Hani Local Municipality and Dr. JS Moroka Local Municipality situated within the boundaries of the Nkangala region The newspaper is based at Kwaggafontein in KwaNdebele, Mpumalanga Province published monthly, bi-monthly and our long-term plan is that the publication will be weekly.
Our Mpumalanga Press team measures and mixes customer, brand, and market insights to create novel and energetic campaigns. We work progressively by creating relationships between brands and their culture. We have launched new brands, created social movements & driven sales across a wide range of industries.
Mpumalanga Press is an independent voice of the community. The publication strives to bring government to the people and create opportunities for the youth to participate in the mainstream economy. The publication has the opportunity to increase its circulation and create job opportunities for the youth.
To be a provincial media house which educate, inform and entertain the community at various level.
To be a catalyst for information dissemination
To train young individuals to be journalists
To inform, educate and entertain the community.
Report with integrity without fear or prejudice on issues affecting the community and strive to adhere to the highest journalistic standard.
To give priority to local content in the most courteous manner.
To bring government services and opportunities to people.
Create a platform for the youth and communities at large, to be heard by the government and other stakeholders.
To re-affirm the community’s status by the news that affects them on daily basis.
To create a local newspaper that is fully owned by previously disadvantaged individuals.
To increase the circulation of our copies distributed monthly.
- Newspaper publishing
- Media aspects and communications projects
- Publications, branding, and advertising, video & camera service
- Public Relations and Marketing design, translation, and print
- Digital and Social Media marketing
Our strategy team assists you with the very best of today’s marketing. We provide swift delivery of your requests using prime resources for a superb outcome. Our professional studio of young & talented Graphic Designers aims to develop trend-setting visuals. Creating and monitoring your web persona and its performance to ensure an incline of social media awareness that gives your profile that online boost of popularity and recognition.
Current & Past Projects:
• 2021 – Mpumalanga Department of Sports, Arts and Culture
• 2021 – SANRAL Advert
• 2021 – Mpumalanga Provincial legislature: Adverts
• 2020 – Mpumalanga Provincial legislature: Adverts/ SOPA 2020 / Ihlabamkhosi
• 2020 – Road Accident Fund
• 2020 – SANRAL Campaign
• 2019 – Mpumalanga Finance: Adverts-Budget Speech
• 2019 – Mpumalanga Provincial legislature: Adverts/ SOPA 2019
• 2019 – SANRAL inserts
• 2019 – Mpumalanga Provincial legislature: Adverts/ SOPA 2019 / Ihlabamkhosi
• 2018 – DARLDLA: Advertisement – Phezukomkhono Farming Programme
• 2018 – Phola Mall-Advertisement
• 2018 – Pick n Pay: Advertisement – Sale/ Promotions
• 2018 – Engen: Advertisement – Sale/ Promotions
• 2017 – Thembisile Hani Municipality: Print Advertisement
• 2017 – Dr JS Moroka Municipality: Advertisement – Inauguration of Executive Mayor
• 2017 – Décor Express: Advertisement – Sale/promotions
• 2017 – Unjani Clinic: Advertisement – Healthcare
• 2017 – Dunlop Tyre Express: Advertisement – Sale/ Promotions
• 2016 – University of Mpumalanga: Advertisement – vacancies
• 2016 – Kwagga Plaza -Advertisement
Press team consists of:
The editor, journalists, writers, and columnists
Publisher: Mr. Saai Mahlangu
Editor in Chief: Mr. Jimmy Masombuka
Sales & Marketing: Ms. Julia Skhosana
Graphic Designer: Mr Treasure Masombuka
Online: Ms. Ulandi Bekker on behalf of Upgrader Business Solutions
Mr Treasure Masombuka
Ms. Mbali Maluma
Ms. Busiswa Mrasi
Ms. Lucia Skhosana
Ms Philadelphia Lekhuleni
Ms. Nhlanhla Motau
WE ARE A MEMBER
The Association of Independent Publishers (AIP) is a vibrant national organisation for advancing the interests of the local grassroots independent print and online media sector in South Africa.
Publication Name : Mpumalanga Press
Category : Community
Sub-category : Community affairs
Media format : Print/ Tabloid
Format type : Newspaper
Language : English and IsiNdebele
Section : Main
Frequency : Monthly/ Bi-Monthly
Number of Pages : 08-24
Print Orders : 6 000-15 000 or more copies
Barcode : ISSN 2413-1245/ 9772413124789
Affiliation : Association of Independent Publishers/ Press Ombudsman
Municipality : Thembisile Hani Local Municipality
Province : Mpumalanga
Publisher : Mpumalanga Press
Address : Stand No: 30012 Mabhoko Village, Kwaggafontein, KwaNdebele, Thembisile Hani Local Municipality. (Postal: P.O. Box 953, Empumalanga, 0458)
Contacts : Tel. No: 084-200 0626/ 073 0012 355
Email: [email protected]